The kids and I headed south last week while Chad was in Trinidad. I figured if I could make it past the car trip, the rest would be a piece of cake and MUCH more fun than staying in Cincinnati alone. So off we went and I will have to say, it could not have gone better! The kids didn't cry once and I survived all the stops by myself with no help! We spent one night in Atlanta with my cousin Heather, her husband Brandon, and her girls Addison and Ella. The next day Heather and I loaded all the kids in her step dad's minivan and headed further south to Thomasville to see our grandparents. Bill Bill and Birdie got to meet Caroline for the first time and visit with Will, Addison and Ella. It was a quick but great trip. In total we spent about 36 hours in T'ville before we packed up and returned to Atlanta for three days.
Thanks so much to Heather and Brandon for having us! Hopefully we will be invited back! Will only colored on the walls once, after all!
Thanks so much to Heather and Brandon for having us! Hopefully we will be invited back! Will only colored on the walls once, after all!
These are the pictures from Heather's camera in case you get confused about the captions! I couldn't figure out how to combine our slideshows...

Create Your Own




No comments:
Post a Comment