Welcome to our family blog!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!




I can't even believe I am posting pictures from Will's 2nd birthday already. Two years have come and gone so quickly. What an amazing little boy we've been blessed with. I have never encountered a more inquisitive and adventurous child in my life. His curiosity and desire to learn about everything are awesome. I think we have another scientist in the family!

Will's first party was celebrated at Aunt Renee and Uncle Chris's house on Mother's Day. We were also celebrating Kurt's graduation from UD. So it was a trifecta party! Will got some really cute toys even though he still wasn't interested in unwrapping them! His cake was a Curious George theme because that is Will's favorite right now. Ironic that Will loves CURIOUS George, right??!!

Speaking of curiosity... Will's determination to see everything got the better of him at his birthday party! He tried to climb a dirt mountain by himself and wound up getting stuck or "I tuck" as he would say! Check out the pictures of the family rescue mission!!



No comments: