Welcome to our family blog!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet Caroline



Our baby GIRL has finally arrived. Caroline Elizabeth Huelsman was welcomed into the world on Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 1:50 a.m. She weighed 8 lb 8 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. I was induced on Friday at 12:00 p.m. and she came 14 HOURS later!! It was a long day, but Chad and I had good company. Sarah, Liz, and my mom kept us company throughout the day as we waited for our little girl!

I should have known she'd be here on the 27th rather than her due date of the 24th because that is what the first ultrasound said (which was dead on with Will's birth date) and all the online predictors said the 27th as well!

Chad and I were convinced all the way up to the moment we laid eyes on Caroline that she was going to be a boy. The only two that knew what she was were my sister and mom. They did an EXCELLENT job keeping it a secret!

We can't wait for all of you to meet her!



No comments: