Welcome to our family blog!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm a growing boy!!


Will had his 18 month check up last week.... and the results are in. He's 29 lbs still. He hasn't gained any weight since his 15 month check up, but he's grown 3 inches (he's now 35 1/2 inches tall)!! He's getting his "I" teeth which could explain his general demeanor right now. ..HARD TO PLEASE! He's growing up so much though. He will now sit down and let us read entire books and I can tell he is starting to memorize the pages of his favorite books because he will laugh or fake cry on certain pages depending on what happens! In Knuffle Bunny he will cry when Trixie loses her Knuffle Bunny!! It is adorable.

He's totally into Christmas lights which makes driving in the car at night or on the way to school so entertaining for us! He makes Ooohs and ahhhs at all the pretty lights and even says "pretty" if it's really impressive!!

ADORABLE!!! LOVE HIM TOO MUCH!
I think he's inherited my flare for drama and Chad's charming personality! Check out the video below!

No comments: