Welcome to our family blog!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Trouble just always seems to find me...

Anyone who's met Will knows that he marches to the beat of his own drummer. He's in to doing just about whatever looks like it would be fun. That is what is so lovable and special about him, but that is also what keeps us chasing him non-stop! Some of his latest scandals include unrolling toilet paper rolls, lifting the dining room air vent and getting in, unrolling the entire roll of aluminum foil, climbing in the toilet, dumping the dog's water over and lapping it up off the ground like a puppy, tasting his own poop (yeah, I know, I almost left that one out, but I couldn't resist!), and most recently he is interested in climbing in Boo's food storage bin and throwing his food all over the kitchen. The proof follows!


No comments: