Welcome to our family blog!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jess and Kaitlyn Visit the Nati

On Monday, Jess and Kaitlyn arrived from Maryland to stay for a few days. We had a ball. Jess is my college roomate and one of my best friends in the world. It was so awesome to get our kids together for the first time. I haven't see Kaitlyn in 2 years. My has she changed! She is full of personality and gorgeous like her mom! Next time Mo and Christian will have to join us.

While they were here we went to the Cinci Zoo, Bunny and Jack's house, Woodland Mound's Spray Park, Ault Park and of course, shopping! I think Kaitlyn and Will like the spray park the best. They got along fabulously. Can't wait to see them together again soon! I hope they are lifelong friends like Jess and me....

Enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: