William Michael Huelsman was born May 18, 2008 at 7:50 am. He was 21 inches long and 8lb 9 oz in weight. We waited to find out the sex, so you can imagine our delight to finally find out after so many months of wondering the gender of our baby.
Will is a blessing in so many ways and has been such an easy baby since the beginning. I had a great pregnancy, delivery, and now a beautiful and calm baby! I feel so lucky... but can't help feeling what did I do to deserve him or is the next baby going to be a pay back!!
Christmas Vacation is EXHAUSTING!
11 years ago








1 comment:
Hey Kate & Chad & Will! We love to see how you are doing and to see how much lil Will has grown :)
Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment